USDr is an algorithmically risk-adjusted Collateralized Debt Position. Users can mint USDr using stable yield-bearing assets, starting with stablecoin LP from Saber.
Ratio Risk Ratings
- Real-time quantitative and qualitative credit risk assessments akin to Moody’s & Fitch guide optimally informed investment choices.
- Deposit yield-bearing stable collateral into Ratio Finance to take out a “USDr” loan. Use the yield from your deposits to pay back your debt. Works like magic.
They dont require stability fees, no deposit fees, and zero interest rates. They take a 0.5% loan origination fee and a small percentage of the acquired yield on deposited assets.
How it works
- Deposit stablecoin LP from your favourite Solana AMM into Ratio Finance.
- The Ratio Risk Ratings system determines how much of a loan you can take against stable LP pairs. Choose your position based on your risk appetite.
- Borrow USDr against your collateral while still collecting yield on your deposits.
- Use your yield to pay back your debt or to borrow more USDr.