Jump to navigation Jump to search
- RSV Issuance: interact directly with the protocol to lock up collateral and issue new RSV.
- RSV Redemption: trade in your RSV for collateral tokens.
- Vault Rebalancing: holders can submit proposals to the Reserve Manager smart contract to rebalance the composition of the collateral in the vault.
Issuance + Redemption
In both cases:
- Approves our system to spend some quantity of their funds, using the standard ERC20 interface function.
- Calls the “Issue” or “Redeem” function in our smart contracts.
- During Issuance, USDC + TUSD + PAX is collected from the user’s wallet and a corresponding quantity of RSV is minted to them.
- During Redemption, it happens in reverse: RSV is collected and burnt and the user is compensated with USDC + TUSD + PAX.