NEX Perpetual Exchange

From DefiLlama
Jump to navigation Jump to search

NEX is the first decentralized perpetual and spot exchange that allows users to trade assets on-chain on Near Aurora chain. Building on Aurora enables NEX to have ultra-low transaction fees, greater capital efficiency and fast transactions.



NEX supports both swaps and leverage trading. For swaps, click on the "Swap" tab on NEX Trade page, this will open the interface to swap tokens.

Compared to other DEXs, NEX's swap feature involves advantages of:

  • Zero price impact
  • Minimal slippage
  • Limit orders
  • Low fees according to NIT pool weight


  • NEX supports perpetual margin trading. Traders can provide collateral and borrow funds from the NIT pool, which allows them to further capitalize on the future price movements of an underlying asset through leverage. This also means that the trader can access larger capital with less collateral required.

Tokenomics (NIT)

  • Holders of the NIT token earn 70% of protocol fees. The other 30% is allocated to be used to continue building NEX in accordance with its roadmap, considered as revenue of the core entity operating the protocol.
  • Note that the fees distributed are based on the number after deducting the network costs of keepers and referral rewards. Keeper costs are usually around 1% of the total fees.