Jump to navigation Jump to search
DODO is a decentralized trading platform that uses the innovative Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm to provide efficient on-chain liquidity for Web3 assets, making it easy for everyone to issue and trade these assets.
The total DODO token issuance is 1 billion and the distribution of tokens is as follows：
- Core Team / Future Recruitment / Advisors : 15%
- Investors: 16%
- Initial Liquidity Provision (IDO): 1%
- Operations / Marketing / Partners: 8%
- Community Incentives: 60%
- Core Team / Future Recruiter / Consultant: 1 year lock-up, then linearly released over the next 2 years.
- Seed round: 1 year lock-up of tokens, followed by linear release over the next 2 years.
- Private Placement Round: Token lock-up for 6 months, 10% release immediately after 6 months, and then linear release over the next 1 year.
- Initial Liquidity Offering (IDO): The tokens were fully released on August 15, 2020 IDO.
- Operations / Marketing / Partners: This portion of the tokens is allocated to operations and marketing activities, as well as partners.
- Community Incentives: Distributed to community supporters in the form of events.