Jump to navigation Jump to search
AladdinDAO is a decentralized network to shift crypto investments from venture capitalists to wisdom of crowds through collective value discovery.
What they do
- At AladdinDAO, a group of world class experts in DeFi known as the AladdinDAO Boule identifies the most promising DeFi projects and enables AladdinDAO community members to enjoy the returns of their liquidity mining programs. As a result, the protocol will help to reduce information asymmetry and optimize asset allocations for the DeFi space overall.
- Using a unique voting scheme, AladdinDAO hopes to identify, analyze, and provide quality DeFi projects to our community members. Boule Members earn AladdinDAO tokens (ALD) as results of their participation in the DAO.
- Concentrator is a yield enhancer by AladdinDAO built for DeFi users who wish to farm top-tier DeFi tokens (CRV, CVX) at the highest APY possible.
- CLever gives CVX holders a continuous, automated way to harvest bribes and rewards AND allows users to claim their future bribes and rewards today.
Aladdin DAO V2
- AladdinDAO becomes an asset management protocol that holds assets handpicked by the Boule Council.
- $ALD becomes a crypto native asset representing Aladdin’s full portfolio of superior assets.
- $ALD token emission moves away from the old block allocation to on-demand supply.
- Protocol Owned Liquidity (POL) is the core of Aladdin's liquidity strategy. Through POL, it provides users with permanent liquidity which facilitates exits.
- Aladdin will gradually transition from the existing ALD/ETH liquidity incentives to POL.
- POL rewards liquidity providers through LP bonding process, which means LPs holding ALD/ETH, ALD/USDC can bond to get discounted ALD.
- At the same time, part of the bonding profits from each epoch will be distributed to POL. The initial default rate is 50%.
- In conclusion, there will be no fixed cap on the number of ALD issuance. Instead, the issuance speed depends on demand for bonding and rewardRate. RewardRate is determined by community governance.